Sunday, May 22, 2011

How to build a Solar Panel from Solar Cells



How to build a Solar Panel from Solar Cells DIY Part 1





This is a video of how I build solar panels from single solar cells wired in series.

This is a great DIY "do it yourself" Green power project.

These solar panels are very powerful and following these steps you will be able to make them for 1/3 of what they sell them for in the stores.

If your looking to get off the grid or just drop your electric bill this is perfect for you! Stay tuned for up and coming parts. 

I will seal these solar panels and test them in up and coming videos. 

We will even show how we install it on my own home and how I connect it to our grid tie inverter.

I hope you enjoy the video.

All the best,
-Pete
Mixcat.com
mixcatcom

How to build a Solar Panel from Solar Cells DIY Part 2





How to build a Solar Panel from Solar Cells DIY Part 3


1 comment:

Twitter