Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fasting Day 1

I have decide to try a 30 day fast.

In December 2009 I work up to a 30 day the 1st week I cut out all the meats in my diet.

The 2nd week I Fasted for two days

The 3rd week I Fasted for three day and eat just vegetables in my meals

The 4th week I Fasted for two day and eat one and Fasted the next two days

My Last meal was on December 31, 2009.

,January 1st 2010

I've started my 30 day fast and I'm going try to go for 30 days

Today! Was not to bad ! A little hungry at time!

I keep myself busy on boggling ! I'm working one Peoples Natural Traveling
This blog is going keep busy because I got 50 State I going to do a blog on.
Next, I'm going to a blog on Traveling International which I'm going do a blog on all
the difference countries.

The Goal of the People's Natural Traveling is to provide traveling information and adventures from all over the world. Where you can choose from and learn about places.

While I'm on my fast I plan to go out door walks,do a lot of yoga,stretching and Meditation.
Rest when I need it.

Monday I going start my Spring Clean ! I planning on Cleaning one room a day!

That is it for today! Let's you know how Day 2 goes


This Article was by Michelle At People's Natural Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter